Good Old Days Gamers [GOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming....

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Farming.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Farming....

Post  You know me as Bounty Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:17 am

Then restrain yourself from editing my posts and user info. Please.
You too Fajsi.
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  KryptonMonster Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 am

Neither Fajsi nor me edited your profile, we dont have those privileges...
I only edit posts that seem abusive/inaproppriate/insultive. Posts that dishonor you are not edited by me.

A word from my sponsor:
Please Consult Your Local Ahnuld SwarcenBaumer For Medical Treatment For Your Addiction

KryptonMonster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You know me as Bounty Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 am

KryptonMonster wrote:Neither Fajsi nor me edited your profile, we dont have those privileges...
I only edit posts that seem abusive/inaproppriate/insultive. Posts that dishonor you are not edited by me.

A word from my sponsor:
Please Consult Your Local Ahnuld SwarcenBaumer For Medical Treatment For Your Addiction
You think I belive that?
Who else would put in mac on 5 cheeseburgers on my location?

JA GAPY KDO PA ...
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  KryptonMonster Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

I said we didnt EDIT your profile, some of our/his/her/its/their ideas could have unwillingly leaked into the editor's mind. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

KryptonMonster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You know me as Bounty Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:26 am

You are just like the goverment.
Edit everything then cover it up.
I AM A FREE MAN!

Government notice:
The FBI is onto you. Prepare to be arrested within the next 50 or so years. Thank you. In an attempt to get the FBI off your back, stop posting large quantities of smileys.
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  fajsibajsi Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 pm

ok you dude have no sense of humor...our guild is hapy and we joke around a lot ALAHDAMMIT!Razz
fajsibajsi
fajsibajsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You know me as Bounty Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:15 am

Guest wrote:Objection on Bounty's farming guide

Subjectional correction:
YOU EFFIN NOOB WTF R JOO TIPIN' WTF!?OMGOMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOM ZOMGIES!
...huh...

Objectional correction:
1st of all, you DONT have the best build for farming, such a thing doesnt exist. There are only +/- differences from similar builds. And you, my friend, (by my opinion) dont have the most efficient build. Let us start at the stat requirements.
Shadow arts 15 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, because you have to recast SF right away else you die. Hard. Shadow arts 16 gives you an advantage of having 4 (yes, you heard me, 4) extra seconds to wait before re-casting. Other than that, all other attributes are just fine...you dont ned anything else anyway.

Additional information
Equipment:
Full radiant, you dont need survivor insignias or runes of vitae, because if youe gonna die without them, youll certainly die with them (+75 or so hp ISNT that much.). You're better off having lots of energy to be able to maintain Shadow Form. Obiously you need a superior Shadow arts rune on the headpiece (+1 Shadow arts also). You dont actually NEED a staff with a perfect +20% enchantment mod. A sword/axe/other one-handed item that has that same inscription works pretty good too. Just be sure to get an off-hand item, like an earth scroll, or prism or another earth requirement off-hand that gives you +12 energy (more than the effin staff btw). Oh, and the 'I have the Power' inscription on the sword helps too. You can and probably will get a 'halves skill recharge of spells' mod on your off-hand together with a '+45 HP while enchanted' mod. You are always enchanted so the +30 HP is out of the question. Just be careful, because when Shadow Form goes out, you are left with merely 8 HP. I don't want to even guess what would happen if you woul to have like, 15 Shadow arts...catastrophy.

On to the buld section.

The Build:

Well, the single permaformer build start is Deadly paradox->Glyph of Swiftness(nessness)->Shadow Form.
Then you want to get a Glyph of Lesser Energy, Intensity (Sunspear skill), Sliver Armor.
Now we come to a divertion (not diverSion) between us. I'll just tell you the differences, and I'll give you full power to object (not including Bounty).
Shadow Refuge...NOT EFFIN NECESSARY!!. You must get Air of Superiority because it not only heals you, it gives you double ExP, Recarges skills, and other fun-to-hear-aboot bonuses.
Earth Attunement...again not necessary. Another benefit of AoS is that i can give you +5 energy per kill...you kill alot, believe me. Get Ebon Battle standard of Honor in..gives you +4 damage, and that is alot.
This fills all slots.

Farming Grounds:

I wont change any, you could add some youself (would appreciate if you told me).
Thats it for today, please feel free to gun-down my opinion.
I wont end this wit lots of smileys or annoying stuff like: I quote:

For all you other Permaformers who think they have better builds, try farming the areas I farm. Then we'll see.

See you in-game!
Krypton

My build is 100%. No more Earth Attunement or Aftershock. Instead I replaced them with Air of Superiority and Intensity. AndSHADOW REFUGE IS WHAT MAKES IT 100% YOU EFFIN N00B
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  fajsibajsi Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:21 pm

heh effin is such a nice word Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing
fajsibajsi
fajsibajsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You know me as Bounty Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:05 am

You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum