Good Old Days Gamers [GOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get

3 posters

Go down

Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get Empty Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get

Post  You know me as Bounty Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:27 am

affraid affraid I made this topic so you can write all the suggetions for Guild Wars 2. affraid affraid

What's the matter? confused about what to write?

Example:
I would like GW2 to have a max level 25. I played WoW a bit and getting to the legendary, yet widespread level 70 is really annoying and it takes too much time! Survivor is gonna be hell if it's above 25!
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get Empty Re: Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get

Post  karantanski Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:27 pm

In GW2 will be higher lvl than 20, like they promise around 80 lvl i think
karantanski
karantanski

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get Empty Re: Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 am

I would really much like to like, IGNORE OTHER PLAYERS IN ALL EFFIN CHATS NOT JUST WHISPING xD

I could come up with more things, but I don't have the time (GW awaits)

Krypton

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get Empty Will GW2 become WoW with no SF?

Post  You know me as Bounty Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:12 pm

I think it will.
I've been playing WoW for some time now (please don't hate me for that, I got it from Mum and I'm utilizing what I've got) and it isn't all bad. Graphics suck, skill: spell, attack etc. system is really lame (1-4 skills per 2 levels!), and traveling like map-travel, well, yea, gryphon it or walk it. affraid affraid You have to PAY for gryphon! Evil or Very Mad

But, on the up side, you can CRAFT your own armor, it varies depending on what you are: leatherworker, blacksmith, etc. You have to be either: herbalist, miner or skinner to get most stuff. That sucks, since in GW you can get stuff through Material trader and Rare material trader. Still it adds some excitment to the game! You dont have platinum and gold, but copper, silver and gold. 1 Gold=100 Silver=10000 Copper. I have 17 Gold right now. On paladin. And 32 Gold on Rouge.

To be continued...
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  You know me as Bounty Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 am

Continuing...

The biggest crap is that you have to store most stuff. Sure, in GW we have to store stuff. But, here you need to store a lot of stuff and have to cram it 32 slots. Sounds like it's not that much and a lot of space. It's simply not. Me personally, I store things like scrolls wiht things I will be able to craft were I a higer level in blacksmithing/leatherworking. Lets say I have leatherworking 92, and an item need leatherworking 265 for oyu to be able to craft it. I need to put it into storage. Question about why it's such a problem? Well, unlike the xunlai system, I have found banks in only 3 places. I need to pay a gryphon or use a Heearthstone to get to that place. You can only have 1 hearthstone and it will take you to the inn you set as your home. If it's not set to Stormwind, Ironforge or Darnassus, it will cost 99 Copper minimum to get to a bank. If you're farther away it will cost around 3 Silver. Somehow it's better and worse since every character has his own bank tab. If you put a thing into bank with one character, you won't be able to get it with another. Unless you mail yourself, but that costs money. usually there's a fee of 30 Copper.

Well, I still hope GW2 will have the original charecteristics, only with a few kicks. That's one thing I hope.
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  karantanski Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 pm

in gw is too small inventory, also dn why we can use only 8 skils, better will be 10 confused , menu is sometimes crap, a lot players dont know how to use trade, guild or all chat.Also a lot players dn how talk in team chat, which can be sometimes problem... study Thats why in all large towns seling on all chat which is not right.Lag is big problem in ab.Dn why we must always wait on kurzicks mapas, when we have luxn map we wait only a minute.Server problems? dont think so.WHY than always working on luxn site.? Problem is also that u cant pass rocks on roads, u must go around them, better will be if u jump thru that,than buildings r the same even if u attack them... bounce festivals r good but dn why they replay quests from last years...not all but a lot. Basketball
karantanski
karantanski

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Suggestions A.K.A. what we want but probably won't get Empty Difference netween GW and WoW inventory

Post  You know me as Bounty Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 am

In GW you don't need that much space; some runes, dyes and stuff like that, while as in WoW, you need materieals (no special material tab and a stack is 20(!!!), the biggest i've seen anyway), you ahve a guild tab luckly, that you can put stuff in all day, and take out 1 thing per day....
Inventory I dont mind if it increases, but i'd kill for raising what a stack is. 250 just isnt nuf. 1000, now that'd save a whole lot of space!
In WoW, I got my bank full all the time; A sword for lvl 33 (im 31 pala); I need to carry a bunch of usefull stuff around (in GW i have like 5 items); Event if oyu have like a zillion slots at 70, you have nearly everything full all the time. no salveging there btw, you cant drop it either, only destroy!
Geez...
In any case I hope i dont need to pay a flying bird, lion (aka gryphon) thingy to get to the other side of continent, and i definetly dont want to be taken there in real time! it takes a valuable 10 mins min!
You know me as Bounty
You know me as Bounty

Back to top Go down

Post  fajsibajsi Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:15 am

I really do hope that we will get more hot hentai chicks in GW 2! lol! pirat
fajsibajsi
fajsibajsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down